Industry Leading Experience...
With over 30 years of industry-leading experience manufacturing beautiful metal roofing systems for homes and other buildings, nothing makes us happier than when our products are used on a church. We believe that durable and energy efficient roofing makes good sense for churches and hope that you will agree. Please consider the following benefits:
Classic Metal Roofing Systems Benefits
- Flexible Finances. Choosing a lifetime roofing solution allows churches to focus their resources on ministry rather than ongoing roof maintenance.
- Energy Efficiency. Metal’s inherent heat reflectivity can cut building cooling costs by up to 20% and even more in some cases. And, if your church does not have air conditioning, it will just stay much more comfortable beneath a reflective metal roof.
- Curb Appeal. A Classic Metal Roof will provide a significant aesthetic upgrade to your church, gaining attention from your community.
- Low Weight. Metal is by far the lowest weight roofing solution; this is especially ideal for cathedral rooflines and aging structures.
- Unique Solutions. Classic Metal Roofs can be customized to solve ventilation issues in many existing structures to increase efficiency and building performance including the elimination of dangerous moisture buildup.
- Hail Resistant. All of our roofing systems have received the Class IV UL 2218 rating for hail resistance—protecting the integrity of your facilities.
- Wind Resistant. Each Classic Metal Roof is warranted to withstand 120 mph winds.
- Fire Safety. Metal roofs have been proven to prevent the spread of fires. Windblown embers from forest fires do not pose a threat to a metal roof; and metal roofs prevent the spread of a fire across a facility.
Get More Information...
Please complete the following response form to receive more information on our products or to talk with one of our knowledgeable and caring team members. You can also visit classicroof.com to see and learn more about our products.